Storm Damage Cleanup
Michigan’s Weather is Constantly Changing and Can Bring Heavy Winds, Hail, or Storms that Can Cause Serious Damage to Homes and Businesses
Our goal is to provide quick and efficient service for storm damage cleanup.
From temporary roof repair and tree removal, to debris cleanup and water removal, Concraft has crews readily available to deal with the aftermath of tornadoes, harsh winds, hail, and wind-driven rains.
24-Hour Emergency Crews Are Ready to Assist with Storm Damage Cleanup Mitigation
- Our crews will mitigate damage and secure your property until permanent repairs can be made.
- Concraft has years of experience dealing with both residential and commercial properties damaged by Michigan weather.
- Our experts take immediate action to help secure your property and help prevent further damage.
- Repair hail and roof damage and provide emergency water damage services, if necessary.
- Mobile emergency vehicles respond with electrical generators, materials, tools & supplies, large tarps, and more.
- Inspection and test to determine extent of damage.
- Board-up & secure to prevent theft, injury, more damage.
- Restore electric, natural gas, and heat if necessary.
- Temporary plumbing repairs, drain down to prevent freeze.
- Window glazing and thermopane replacement.
- Emergency tree removal (and crane service if necessary).
- Remove debris and clean-up.
- Contents storage, cleaning, drying, restoration, other services.
- Easy transition to reconstruction of property.
If you’ve experienced water, fire, or storm damage to your property, trust the team with over 30 years of experience helping families and business owners get their lives back on track. Contact Concraft today to schedule your estimate.